Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Holy Chocolate Batman : - )

I have been wanting to try the oreo truffles! Wow- were they chocolatey! They were good, but a bit rich and chocolately for me. I did like the texture of them better the next day. However, they wen over very well and everyone loved them! I will try them again, but I will attempt to make them with more cream cheese, or even the condensed milk version.


Oreo Truffles


1 pkg. OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed (3 cups)
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
2 pkg. (8 squares each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
3 cups of the cookie crumbs and the cream cheese until well blended. Shape into 1-inch balls.
Dip balls in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
Refridgerate 1 hour or until firm. Store any leftover truffles in tightly covered container in refrigerator.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home